The Energy And Market Page, T+244 -- September 21, 2017

The Energy And Market Page, T+244 -- September 21, 2017 - Hallo friendsMY LIVE MY WAY, In the article you read this time with the title The Energy And Market Page, T+244 -- September 21, 2017, We have prepared this article for you to read and retrieve information therein. Hopefully the contents of postings Article my style, Article my way, Article New ways, Article their way, We write this you can understand. Alright, good read.

Title : The Energy And Market Page, T+244 -- September 21, 2017
link : The Energy And Market Page, T+244 -- September 21, 2017

Read too

The Energy And Market Page, T+244 -- September 21, 2017

Two roads diverged in a wood. I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. -- Robert Frost

Target: to add 100,000 seasonal workers this holiday season.

Walmart: will add 0 seasonal workers this holiday season. From CNN Money:
Walmart's move is a sign of the tightening labor market which has made it difficult for employers to fill open positions. There were a record number of unfilled job openings nationwide in the latest government reading of the labor market. More than 600,000 of the open positions were from retail. 
Really? A sign of the tightening labor market? Walmart took the same strategy last year: instead of hiring 100,000 seasonal workers, Walmart gave their workers additional hours, which internal polling suggested the workers preferred more money.

Labor force participation, recent, source:

Labor force participation, 10-year:

Costs: think of the costs involved in hiring 100,000 seasonal workers. Hiring process; training; government forms; OSHA compliance; pilferage; benefits (or not).

Taco Bell To Add Alcohol To Their Menu

At Daily News:
  • not at current drive-through Taco Bells
  • alcohol will be available at new Taco Bells
  • 350 new restaurants in big cities: Detroit, Pittsburgh, Nashville, New York
  • Manhattan: to get 50 new locations (currently only 6 Taco Bell locations in Manhattan) 
A good spot for seasonal workers to unwind after work.

Thus Article The Energy And Market Page, T+244 -- September 21, 2017

That's an article The Energy And Market Page, T+244 -- September 21, 2017 This time, hopefully can give benefits to all of you. well, see you in posting other articles.

You are now reading the article The Energy And Market Page, T+244 -- September 21, 2017 with the link address https://mylivemyidea.blogspot.com/2017/09/the-energy-and-market-page-t244.html

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "The Energy And Market Page, T+244 -- September 21, 2017"

Post a Comment